- Green Drinks EventSuzhou
- Date/Time: 2013-03-13 18:45 - 20:15
- Location: The Bookworm / 苏州老书虫
- City: Suzhou
This month, we will be showing two short films (The Story of Stuff and The Story of Bottled Water), with discussion to follow.
Please bring a friend!
- Date/Time: 2013-03-14 18:30 - 21:00
DDWS has invited experts
from the fields of design, technology, and science
to come together and discuss the latest innovations
addressing this pertinent issue.
- Date/Time: 2013-03-15 14:00 - 16:00
MBA delegation from University of New Hampshire listen to 3 panelists talking about cross-cultural relationships: living & creating social enterprises in China
- Date/Time: 2013-03-16 10:00 - 13:30
- Location: Jiashan Market / 联系我们
- City: Shanghai
March is upon us and it is THE time to get planting and grow your own herbs and veggies!
- Green Drinks EventShanghai
- Date/Time: 2013-03-19 18:45 - 21:00
- Location: DashuWujie / 大蔬无界
- City: Shanghai
Three meat and cheese lovers. Six weeks. One challenge – Go Vegan
- Date/Time: 2013-03-21 All Day
What: “USGBC Live, Learn and Connect Retreat – The naked Stables Story Unveiled.”
When: Thurs, March 21, 2013: Live, Learn and Connect Retreat for USGBC Members / LEEDProfessionals
Where: Naked Stables Private Reserve, Moganshan, China
- Date/Time: 2013-03-23 10:00 - 17:00
- Location: Hangzhou Low Carbon Science and Technology Museum
- City: Hangzhou
World Water Day is an annual event to help focus the world’s attention on water and its development and conservation. The global theme this year is ‘Water Cooperation’.
- Date/Time: 2013-03-23 12:45 - 13:45
- Location: COHUB
- City: 上海市
Join COHUB and friends on Saturday for a MASS BIKE RIDE! It’s time for bikes to take over the streets. We will take off from COHUB and end at Original Life.
- Date/Time: 2013-03-23 14:00 - 16:00
- Location: Original Life Workspace
- City: 上海
Original Life 3I session is a unique platform for social innovation, utilizing valuable resource and talent to achieve cross-border collaboration. 3I connects East and West, entrepreneurs, MNCs, and SMEs to work together for a common goal: transfer innovative ideas into explosive business. These collaborative efforts enable the quickest solution to market at lower cost and maximum revenue.
Food, Agriculture and Beverage Committee, Food Service Event Solving Your Talent Needs: Innovative Partnerships with NGOs
- Date/Time: 2013-03-27 15:30 - 17:30
- Location: 上海国美商会
- City: 上海
Shanghai Young Bakers and the Renewal Center, two non-profit organizations, will share information on their programs, and some of their partner companies will speak about the challenges of operating a kitchen and restaurant in China and how they leverage the partnership with these two organizations.